Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Coppedge vs JPL- Was a Settlement Reached?

-
OK I am getting tired of waiting and searching for news on Coppedge vs JPL, so it's time to start my speculation. That way I will say one thing and in a few days the official ruling will come out and contradict what I said. But the fact I said it will speed up the decision- some sort of butterfly effect.

That's how it goes right? Waiting for something to happen so you start talking about it like it ain't going to happen and BAM, it happens.

So anyways the decision is taking forever and that may mean that there won't be one because a settlement was reached and part of the settlement could include a gag order. And that gag order could even include to don't say anything, not even that a settlement was reached.

No, I don't know how much Coppedge received, maybe close to a million. Becker was paid handsomely and JPL took it on the Chin- LoL!

So that is my story and I'm sticking to it until the actual ruling is published...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home