Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, July 29, 2011

Anthropic Global Warming????? How about...

-
Anthropic Fucking of the Planet!?! Sorry, excuse my language, but I am going to make my position clear-

My position is that we are raping the planet- want, want, want , gim-me, gim-me, gim-me, take, take, take. I also understand that doesn't relate to everyone everywhere. But I do see us destroying a very fragile ecosystem. There are floating islands of trash in the oceans. There are clear-cuttings of forrests for development. There are wasted resources on live-stock in which the alleged benefits dwarf the environmental damage. There is sewage and trash on our beaches. Mount Everest, of all places, is a fucking trash dump- littered by thousands of climbers unable or unwilling to clean up after themselves.

I could go on and on. But why bother.

CO2? Give me a break. There be REAL pollution and problems to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home