Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, June 24, 2011

Of Ticks, Watermelons and EvoTards

-
This seems to have spawned a life of its own so I will tell you what happened.

During one dry summer, after a cook-out, I threw some watermelon rinds (with some fesh still on) into the woods across the street from my house.

A couple-few days later I was out in the same woods with my daughter's dog and on our way out we came across the watermelon rinds. Most were eaten side down, so I flipped one over just to look. It looked all moldy. I flipped another one over and it had "mold" on it to. But one piece didn't have anything but rind- it was eaten side up.

I took the dog home and grabbed two different powers of magnifying glass and went back to the watermelon rinds.

The "mold" wasn't mold. Ticks were all over the rind- I dropped it like a hot potato.

My thinking is that they were after the water or even better they were looking for a place that animals may gather- ie around discarded food.

Did I ever say, imply or think that ticks prefer watermelon to animals? No.

However I did put orange rinds out and nothing happnd so I would infer they prefer watermelon rinds to orange rinds.

I will repeat the process as soon as we have a dry spell -> 2-4 weeks without rain and with hot temps (80+) may do it

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    You've been caught in a lie (again)

    http://www.antievolution.org/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=14;t=6647;st=2580#entry190107

    You are the most dishonest fuck.

    Cheers!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    What lie?

    I didn't provide any details at ARN, so what?

    BTW putting watermelon rinds in the woods isn't littering as they are biodegradable.

    An I do have some pretty cool equipment.

    IOW RichTard you are such a willfully ignorant fuck you will believe anything someone tells you as long as it goes against me.

    Too bad guntherclit doesn't have anything to support its claims...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home