Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, April 22, 2011

Calling out an Ignorant Ogre, AKA Kevin R McCarthy

-
I just posted the following on Kevin's blog:

Hi Kevin,

I am calling you out.

I will debate you- I take the side ID is not anti-evolution and you take the position you spew that ID is anti-evolution

I take the side that the theory of evolution posits the processes are blind, mindless and undirected, ie accumulating genetic accidents. You support whatever it is you think the theory posits.

And finally I will take the position that ID is the best explanation for what we observe and you take whatever position you think best explains the evidence.


My prediction is you will not accept. But if you do then we start with the first, hash that out and move on to the next.



THIS JUST IN- KEVIN HAS ACCEPTED AND THE FIRST POSTS WILL BE DUE BY APRIL 29 AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE KEVIN'S MADE-UP DEFINITION OF "EVOLUTION" THAT PRECLUDES INTELLIGENTDESIGN EOLUTION.