Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Missing a Comment?

-
Yesterday I published a comment that I cannot find.

It was a comment by someone whose name begins with Rot....

I assumed the comment was for a new blog entry but perhaps it was for an old blog entry and I just cannot find it.

If you are Rot... could you please tell me to what thread you commented and I will respond.

And if you commented in a recent blog entry could you re-post because it appears your comment was lost, not published.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger blipey said…

    One could always allow open posting...but we all know where that would lead! To HELL!!!! and damnation...

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Open posting leads to more belligerent internet faggots...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home