Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, February 29, 2008

Posting on other forums

It never fails. Once again I have been invited to post on another forum.

It is as if the data that no one can bring to this forum will magically appear on some other forum!

The peer-reviewed article(s) that would support universal common descent via an accumulation of genetic accidents- the article(s) no one posting here can seem to find- will magically appear if I post in another forum!

The data that demonstrates non-telic processes can command molecules to build other molecules that not only help other molecules but also produce the chemical products required for cellular and organismal life, will suddenly appear if I only went to another forum!

All I can say to those people is- You are full of shit!

If you cannot bring the data here- the data that would shut me up- why should I think that it would be posted on any other forum?

And if anyone has access to a forum with scientists just ask them about the data which demonstrates that mutations can accumulate in such a way as to give rise to new protein machinery and new body plans. If they won't answer you there is no way they will answer me.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Ghostrider said…

    If you cannot bring the data here- the data that would shut me up- why should I think that it would be posted on any other forum?

    Because other open forums have a much wider viewership than the 3 people who come here to laugh at you.

    And if anyone has access to a forum with scientists just ask them about the data which demonstrates that mutations can accumulate in such a way as to give rise to new protein machinery and new body plans.

    Not our job to spoon feed you just because you cry like a baby. Ask them yourself you flaming coward.

    Let's see if this on topic message gets posted.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Yes thorton, morons usually laugh at stuff they cannot understand.

    As for being a coward- funny I didn't see you on that C130 heading into BIAP (Baghdad Int'l) on that March 2004 midnight flight.

    And I don't remember you being part of the unarmoured convoy that I took from BIAP down RPG ally to Camp Victory and then North to Balad.

    I got to wear a flak jacket that could stop a 9mm in a scenario in which the weapon of choice is an AK47. And that is only when an extra one was handy.

    Have you ever been the only white American on a full flight in the Mid-East?

    And back when I broke into this kind of shit I didn't see you down in the rain forrests of Colombia- hell with the bad guys, there the bugs, snakes and frogs are just as able to kill you.

    So don't even try to call me a coward.

    I have more hardware in my body just because I was ready, willing and able, so I did, put it on the line- many times.

    And one more thing- why is it your comments are absent from every blog I have made dealing with biology?

    Most likely because you are an intellectual coward who doesn't understand squat about the inner workings of a cell.

    (BTW I looked at Rantsnraves- there isn't anything there that even passes for scientific data or anyone providing any of the data I am asking for. IOW it looks like just another intellectual coward hang-out.)

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Ghostrider said…

    BTW I looked at Rantsnraves- there isn't anything there that even passes for scientific data or anyone providing any of the data I am asking for. IOW it looks like just another intellectual coward hang-out.

    How do you know it can't be found there when you are too much of a coward to join and ask?

    Besides spoon feeding your chickenshit ass they're suppose to be mind readers too?

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    thorton,

    If that site was worth anything they would be freely discussing ALL the data that supports their case as opposed to ranting and raving like little lost children.

    And if I am a coward becaue YOU can't understand ID nor support your position, what does that make you?

    Also they denied my registration. It appears they didn't like my answers to their queries.

    Now what? You still don't understand ID and you still can't support your position.

    And one more thing- why is it your comments are absent from every blog I have made dealing with biology?

    Most likely because you are an intellectual coward who doesn't understand squat about the inner workings of a cell.

     

<< Home