Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Monday, January 01, 2007

Zachriel concedes the point- the theory of evolution does NOT predict a nested hierarchy

Thank you Zachriel. That was a great way to end 2006 and start 2007!

joe g: "Nested Hierarchy a prediction of the theory of evolution- pro & con- that would include ALL living organisms"

Zachriel said:
Well, I'll take the con side, then.

And that has been my side since the beginning...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Alan Fox said…

    Link to discussion referred to in this thread.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Ummm, I linked to the referred discussion.

    If you call what you linked to a 'discussion', well perhaps I will be qualified to participate after I have a lobotomy- that appears to be a prerequistite.

    Until then I will carry on with my Intelligent Reasoning.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    I have always said that I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home